Aamir Khan Laal Singh Chaddha Vs KGF Chapter 2 Kannada superstar Yash is all set to Biggest clash on April 14, at the Indian box office 2022.
On 21 December 2018, we got to see one of the biggest blockbusters named KGF Chapter 1. According to the resources, it is also said that the movie earned a total of Rs 250 crores.
Now Prashanth Neel has returned with the KGF Chapter 2 which was previously going to release on July 16, 2021, but due to covid restrictions, the date has been delayed.
On the other hand director, Advait Chandan has a piece of good news for his fans. He has returned with a brand new movie Laal Singh Chadda. Previously he has directed the masterpiece “Taare Zameen Par”. We may see both the films having a theatrical release on the same day.
KGF Chapter 2
Previously we have seen megastar Yash featured in a Kannada movie KGF Chapter 1. The movie was loved by the fans and performed great at the box office. It was built with a budget of Rs 80 crores and it is said that it’s estimated earning at the box office is somewhat Rs 250 crores.
The KGF team has planned to give the sequel a theatrical release. Previously the movie was said to be released in January 2021 later it was delayed to 16 July 2021 but due to covid restriction, it is now scheduled to be released on 14 April 2022.
On the same day, Prabhas’s Salaar and Amir’s Laal Singh Chadda are set to release.
KGF Chapter 2 Star Cast
Most of the cast for KGF Chapter 2 is the same but there are some major introductions to the roles which we might see on the big screen.
- Yash as Rocky
- Sanjay Dutt as Adheera
- Raveena Tandon as Ramika Sen, Prime Minister of India
- Prakash Raj as Vijayendra Ingalagi
- Anant Nag as Anand Ingalagi
- Srinidhi Shetty as Reena Desai
- Achyuth Kumar as Guru Pandian
- Srinidhi Shetty as Reena Desai
- Malavika Avinash as Deepa Hegde, the chief editor of the news channel
- Archana Jois as Rocky’s mother
- B.S. Avinash as Andrews
- Ramachandra Raju as Garuda
- Vasishta N. Simha as Kamal
- B. Suresha as Vittal, a slave at KGF
- Rao Ramesh as CBI officer Kanneganti Raghavan
We will get to see Sanjay Dutt playing the role of Adheera who is said to be the main villain of the movie aside from that actors Prakash Raj and Rao Ramesh are also featured in the movie who have previously worked in a lot of Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Bollywood movies.
KGF Chapter 2 Story
KGF Chapter 2 is the sequel of the biggest Kannada blockbuster KGF Chapter 1. KGF which expands to Kolar gold Fields is believed to be the center of the story which previously we have experienced in the KGF Chapter 1.
The story of chapter 1 revolves around a grown orphan boy known as Rocky and the gold mafia who regulates the in and out of gold from the country. Chapter 2 is also said to revolve around the same story but this time instead of watching him complete his mission we may see him achieving his goal.
There are rumors that the movie will start from the ending of KGF Chapter 1 but we may see the director taking a different approach as previously we have seen in KGF 1. The main villain of the story will be Adheera who wanted to occupy the goldfields.
The teaser was already out on 7 Jan 2021 and people got to see a teaser video on 8 Jan 2022.
KGF Chapter 2 Facts and Leaks
The movie became a worldwide sensation and was well-received since then it was loved by the fans and people are eagerly waiting for the sequel.
- With a budget of Rs 80 crores for KGF chapter 1 and Rs 100 Crores for the sequel, it has become one of the most costly Kannada films.
- The sequel was filmed at Cyanide hills in Kolar Goldfield.
- The film was supposed to be released on 23 October 2020 but now it is pushed back to next year.
- We may see Raveena Tandon playing a significant role in the sequel.
- The movie will also reveal whether Rocky still loves Reena or he might move on and focus on becoming the king of this new empire himself.
- The movie will also be released in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Hindi languages.
- When the teaser of KGF Chapter 2 was released on youtube it became the most-watched teaser on Youtube in the first 24 hours.
- The teaser gained 72 million views in the first 24 hours.
Laal Singh Chaddha
Director Advait Chandan is back with a wonderful upcoming movie Laal Singh Chaddha. The screenplay was originally written by Eric Roth and Atul Kulkarni. The film is an adaptation of the 1994 American film Forrest Gump which itself was based on the novel Winton Groom’s 1986.
Film Star Amir khan is also featured in the film. Since it’s been 2 long decades after the release of The Forest Gump the film has gone through several changes. It took the writer Atul Kulkarni a decade to adapt the story and another decade to get the remake rights. Previously he has worked on extraordinary movies like Ghazi and Rang De Basanti.
Laal Singh Chaddha Star Cast
Previously in the original movie, it was Tom Hank who played the lead role but since it’s already been 20 long years to the release of Forrest Gump the movie has gone under several changes itself and the cast for Laal Singh Chaddha includes-
- Aamir Khan as Laal Singh Chaddha
- Kareena Kapoor as Manila Chaddha (Chaddha’s wife)
- Abhinay Raj Singh as Lal Singh Cousin
- Naga Chaitanya
- Mona Singh
- Manav Vij
We may see some special appearances in the movie including
- Shahrukh Khan
- Salman Khan
- Puneeth Rajkumar as Appu
- Prithviraj Sukumaran as Himself
Laal Singh Chaddha Story
The story lightens the events in the history of India through the perspective of Laal Singh Chaddha. Laal Singh Chaddha will be the protagonist of the film and an autistic man with a great understanding of emotions.
The story will revolve around a man who has a low IQ but has a deep understanding of feelings and has a heart of gold. Unfortunately, he has witnessed some horrific scenes in his past and the movie will put a light on his journey.
Laal Singh Chaddha FACTS AND LEAKS
- The rumors are that Amir Khan lost 20 Kgs of weight to fit the role.
- The movie is produced by Amir Khan’s production house and Viacom 18.
- According to the sources, the movie was filmed at more than 100 different locations in the country.
- The music for the film is composed by Pritam.
- There are rumors that the movie was previously planned to be filmed in 1994 after director Kundan Shah watched the drama, Forrest Gump. He also tried to sign Anil Kapoor for the movie but the offer was rejected then he approached Shahrukh Khan but he also denied the offer later he signed Sanjay Dutt for the role but due to his case the plan was dropped.
Why are KGF Chapter 2 and LaaL Singh Chaddha Releasing on the same date?
The movie Laal Singh Chaddha was originally planned to get a theatrical release on Christmas 2020 but due to VFX rich content it took time for the editors to complete the work on time and the production was delayed.
The film has now been postponed again to 14 April 2022 which is also a release date for KGF 2. Some people might say it’s planned or to bring the other side down. However, Amir Khan himself talked to the superstar Yash, producer Vijay Kiragandur and director Prashanth Neeland and has apologized for the clash between the two movies.
Amir said that the Baisakhi day was ideal for the release. He also said “Ideally, I would never take a date which has already been finalized by the production team of another movie. He also offered to promote KGF Chapter 2 as his apology.
Amir had a talk with Yash over a call and he revealed that he is a KGF fan. He said “In fact, I had a long heart-to-heart conversation with Yash who was very supportive of my plan. I told him that KGF was an established brand name and so, people would definitely patronize the sequel. I also told him that since his was an action film whereas mine was a family film as it was a love story, the two films would hopefully not eat into each other’s collections. I also volunteered to promote his film. I told Yash, “I would be watching his film on 14th April in a cinema hall as I am a fan of the KGF franchise, like millions of others.”
During Amir’s interview with Komal Nahta, who is a well-known trade analyst he said “I hate to give the impression that I am trespassing on someone else’s territory, but since I am playing a Sikh for the first time in my career, the Baisakhi day (14th April) seemed to be the most appropriate for the release of Laal Singh Chaddha.”
Prabhas’s Salaar is also dated for the same release date but some rumors state that the production team may postpone Salaar’s release date.